Sunday 16 August 2009

New Start...New Uniform


To mark O/our fresh start, Mistress decided a new uniform was required. As a special treat She allowed me to choose. Well not choose exactly, but to find one i liked then show Her for approval. 

I fell in love with this at first sight 


Thankfully She loved my choice,  W/w both remarked how stunning, yet elegant this uniform is. Best of all it is made from shiny black PVC, a material that both of U/us have a 'slight' fetish for. Well more than slight. 

3 comments:

  1. And very nic it is to...if i might be permitted to say so, your Mistress made an excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, a lovely uniform, my wife/mistress too is traiing me to be a good sissy so i hope to learn more.

    Sissy Sally-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this place http://www.ldfashions.com/maidsthumbs.htm I have the French Maids Deluxe....really wellmade

    ReplyDelete